Impact Bioenergy is a leader in converting food waste into renewable energy through anaerobic digestion (AD). We manufacture and sell community-scale, prefabricated systems that convert food waste, liquids, and other organic materials into renewable energy and fertilizer with zero waste. With 14 active projects in North America and over 200k aggregate operating hours, we are excited to scale our offering and make a meaningful difference in reducing carbon emissions to reverse climate change.
As our manufacturing leader, you will drive the scaling of our manufacturing processes to meet growing demand and business expansion. You will be responsible for hands-on operations as well as long-term, strategic planning, with the opportunity to build a team over time. Your expertise will have a direct and meaningful impact on our success.
This role will primarily work out of our manufacturing facility in Auburn, Washington.
- Scale Impact Bioenergy’s manufacturing process to meet domestic demand
- Establish a procurement strategy, cost tracking system, and manage ongoing production cycles
- Deliver product quality on time, within budget, and to specifications
- Develop standard operating procedures and complete batch production records
- Oversee manufacturing facility and all on-floor daily activities
- Recruit, lead, and develop a lean team of engineers and technicians
- 15+ years of industrial experience in manufacturing
- Proven build-to-scale experience
- Knowledge and successful implementation of material requirements planning
- Pull system, 5S, or Six Sigma experience of assembly design
- Understanding of procurement and bill of materials standardization
- Experience managing and delivering on multiple projects concurrently
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent
To apply, email your resume and contact information to email@example.com
Impact Bioenergy provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is an adjustment to our standard application and/or interview process which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Impact Bioenergy. Please inform firstname.lastname@example.org if you are requesting an accommodation to complete any forms or otherwise participating in the application process.