Impact Bioenergy is a leader in converting food waste into renewable energy through anaerobic digestion (AD). We manufacture and sell community-scale, prefabricated systems that convert food waste, liquids, and other organic materials into renewable energy and fertilizer with zero waste. With 14 active projects in North America and over 200k aggregate operating hours, we are excited to scale our offering and make a meaningful difference in reducing carbon emissions to reverse climate change.
As our first Marketing Manager, you will play a critical role in building brand awareness and religion around anaerobic digestion as a pathway for reducing food waste and creating renewable energy, and to reach our target customers and their constituent groups. This is an exciting opportunity to leverage B2B marketing experience in the climate sector.
If you are strategic yet scrappy, comfortable working toward goals with autonomy, familiar with testing and optimizing and an innovative, creative thinker, we would love to hear from you.
- Develop and optimize strategic plans to generate awareness of AD, Impact Bioenergy and our value proposition among target customer segments to meet traffic and revenue goals
- Understand and articulate the customer journey for our products and work with creative team to optimize funnel experience and messaging
- Build and execute innovative strategies, content and events, experimenting with a variety of organic and paid channels to reach customers, key coalition builders and constituent groups
- Manage marketing calendar, including major campaigns, events, and core marketing maintenance activities
- Manage social media accounts
- Collaborate across the company to create content including white papers, videos, case studies, SEO-optimized web content and more
- Keep abreast of evolving industry changes and trends; adapt strategies accordingly
- Regularly report on progress toward goals, opportunities, and challenges
- 4+ years of marketing experience; B2B experience preferred
- Experience working with enterprise sales preferred
- Experience planning and managing marketing budgets
- Proactive, entrepreneurial mindset; comfortable working independently toward goals
- Ability to think strategically and a willingness to execute tactically
- Strong organizational and project management skills; ability to prioritize and manage expectations across multiple, fast-moving projects
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Familiarity with marketing KPIs, data capture and reporting
- Responsiveness and strong follow-through skills
To apply, email your resume and contact information to email@example.com
Impact Bioenergy provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is an adjustment to our standard application and/or interview process which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Impact Bioenergy. Please inform firstname.lastname@example.org if you are requesting an accommodation to complete any forms or otherwise participating in the application process.